ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tembo Health a virtual medical practice that helps patients in rural nursing homes get care in hard to access specialties like psychiatry and cardiology. We’re backed by a well-known accelerator - ERA - and other investors. We already have traction in NY, TX and MI and are scaling upon our success.
In other words, it’s a great time to get in on the ground floor!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to assist us with our growing clinical team.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders. You'll make sure that our partner facilities and their patients get the service they deserve by onboarding facilities, coordinating care, and monitoring internal KPIs. You'll ensure a high level of satisfaction and low level of partner churn by serving as a liaison between our partners and the Tembo team, providing clinical teams at partner facilities insight into how their operations can improve, and corresponding with executives at partner facilities regarding the impact of Tembo.
- Manage day-to-day clinical operations. You'll be asked to coordinate and execute all non-clinical aspects of patient care, starting with patient registration through appointment note sharing through claim followup.
- Develop tools that improve the work of all team members. You'll leverage Google Suite and other tools to directly build tools and materials that will help the team with things like calculating and communicating the impact of Tembo to clients. You'll design and implement workflows to improve the experience of nursing home staff, patients and clinicians.
Sample Work Plan
With in the first week, you'll own and manage day-to-day clinical operations with activities like
- patient registration
- clinician scheduling
Within the first month, you'll have used your experience and service-first approach to manage key stakeholders
- onboarding facilities
- developing monthly facility reports
- identifying and monitoring key KPIs
Within first three months, you'll use your problem solving skills make sure our operations can serve our quickly scaling company through activities like
- designing and implementing clinical workflows for new specialties
- identifying inefficiencies in processes and implementing improvements
Within 6 months, you'll use you innovation to develop best in class procedures across the company
- implement high levels of automation
- serve as subject matter expert with Engineering team to build tools for the clinical and account management teams
You’ll be successful in this role if
- You have a service first mentality
- You strive to make things efficient
- You love the challenge of figuring out something new
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- You've worked in a customer success or similar role for 3 or more years
- You're skilled at
- Data analysis
- Problem solving
The following experiences are suggested but not required:
- You've worked on large or growing teams
- Experience with enterprise level contracts
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying