ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tembo Health is a virtual medical practice that helps patients in rural nursing homes get care in hard to access specialties like psychiatry and cardiology. We’re backed by a well-known accelerator - ERA - and other investors. We already have traction in NY, TX and MI and are scaling upon our success.
In other words, it’s a great time to get in on the ground floor!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Sales Account Executive to assist us with selling our services to nursing homes.
- Cold calls. You will use our list of pre-screened nursing homes to contact administrators and schedule demonstrations.
- Demonstrations. You will explain our service model and the “value-add” for the target client.
- Contracting. For target clients who wish to procure our services, you will execute all activities required to get a signed agreement between the client and the company
Sample Work Plan.
During month 1 and 2 you will
- Reduce our backlog of pre-screened target customers requiring outreach
- Demonstrate our service to nursing home administrators
- Convert target customers to contracted
During month 3 you will
- Use your insight from sales to improve upon our sales process and refine our target market
- Continue to engage and contract customers
You’ll be successful in this role if
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- You’re not afraid of hearing “no”
- You’re articulate
- You have sales experience
- You're comfortable selling to small businesses
The following experiences are suggested but not required:
- Medical experience
- Hubspot experience
- Enterprise sales experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying