ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tembo Health a virtual medical practice that helps patients in rural nursing homes get care in hard to access specialties like psychiatry and cardiology. We’re backed by a well-known accelerator - ERA - and other investors. We already have traction in NY, TX and MI and are scaling upon our success.
In other words, it’s a great time to get in on the ground floor!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Director / VP of Sales to assist us with selling our services to nursing homes and grow our sales team.
- Conduct sales from beginning to end. You'll be asked to assist with all aspects of sales to meet early goals and to give you insight into the sales process.
- Codify sales process. You'll create and document sales procedures, create sales collateral, etc.
- Scale sales team. You'll recruit, hire and train new team members.
- Manage sales team. You'll set goals, monitor progress / goal attainment as well as set compensation structures and track commissions.
Sample Work Plan
During month 1 and 2 you will
- Reduce our backlog of pre-screened target customers requiring outreach
- Demonstrate our service to nursing home administrators
- Convert target customers to contracted
During month 3 you will
* Use your insight from sales to improve upon our sales process and refine our target market
* Continue to engage and contract customers
You’ll be successful in this role if
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- You’re not afraid of hearing “no”
- You’re articulate
- You have sales experience
- You're comfortable selling to small businesses
- You've managed sales professionals
The following experiences are suggested but not required:
- Medical experience
- Hubspot experience
- Enterprise sales experience
- You've scaled sales teams
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying