ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tembo Health a virtual medical practice that helps patients in rural nursing homes get care in hard to access specialties like psychiatry and cardiology. We’re backed by a well-known accelerator (ERA) and investors like Bloomberg, and working with AARP + Humana through MassChallenge. We already have traction in NY, TX and MI, are partnering with regional and national chains, and are scaling upon our success.
In other words, it’s a great time to get in on the ground floor!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to development, negotiate and close deals with national and regional chains of nursing homes and retirement villages, hospital systems and other enterprise accounts.
- Conduct sales from beginning to end. You'll be asked to assist with all aspects of sales to meet early goals and to give you insight into the sales process.
- Codify enterprise sales process. You'll create and document sales procedures, create sales collateral, etc.
Additional responsibilities over time may include
- Scale sales team. You'll recruit, hire and train new team members.
- Manage sales team. You'll set goals, monitor progress / goal attainment as well as set compensation structures and track commissions.
Sample Work Plan
During month 1 and 2 you will
- Reduce our backlog of pre-screened enterprise customers requiring outreach
- Demonstrate our service to nursing home administrators
- Convert target customers to contracted
During month 3 you will
- Use your insight from sales to improve upon our sales process and refine our target market
- Continue to engage and contract customers
You’ll be successful in this role if
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- You’re not afraid of hearing “no”
- You’re articulate
- You have sales experience in the medical industry
- You're comfortable selling to enterprise accounts
The following experiences are suggested but not required:
- Hubspot experience
- You've managed sales professionals
- You've scaled sales teams
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying