ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tembo Health a virtual medical practice that helps patients in rural nursing homes get care in hard to access specialties like psychiatry and cardiology. We’re backed by a well-known accelerator - ERA - and other investors. We already have traction in NY, TX and MI and are scaling upon our success.
In other words, it’s a great time to get in on the ground floor!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Practice Manager to assist us with our growing clinical team.
- Manage day-to-day clinical operations. You'll be asked to coordinate and execute all non-clinical aspects of patient care, starting with patient registration through appointment note sharing through claim followup/
- Implement and refine billing and credentialing You'll contract with the major payor and enroll new providers. You'll submit claims, research superior billing methods, and more.
- Develop tools that improve the work of all team members. You'll leverage Athena, Google Suite and other tools to directly build tools that will help the team with things like tracking project progress. You'll also lend your insight to the Engineering team to build tools for clinicians and others within our EMR.
Sample Work Plan
With in the first week, you'll own and manage day-to-day clinical operations with activities like
- patient registration
- claim submission
- claim followup
Within the first month, you'll have used your experience to get us working more efficiently than most offices with activities like
- cleaning up our billing processes
- instituting a plan for credentialing
Within first three months, you'll use your management skills make sure our operations can serve our quickly scaling company through activities like
- owning contracting and onboarding processes for providers
- owning onboarding processes for facilities
Within 6 months, you'll use you problem solving skills and innovation develop best in class procedures across the company
- implement high levels of automation within the EMR
- serve as subject matter expert with Engineering team to build tools for the clinical and account management teams
You’ll be successful in this role if
- You know the Athena EMR
- You strive to make things efficient
- You love the challenge of figuring out something new
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- You keep great notes
- You've worked in or managed a medical practice or similar
The following experiences are suggested but not required:
- You've worked on large or growing teams
- Experience with national provider contracts
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying